Neoplasm Recurrence, Local
The local recurrence
of a neoplasm following treatment. It arises from microscopic cells
of the original neoplasm that have escaped therapeutic intervention and later become clinically visible at the original site.
Below are the publications written about "Neoplasm Recurrence, Local" that
Schematic of local cancer
Yearly risk of recurrence in
Prostate Cancer Recurrence
neu-induced tumors recur
A: Locally advanced human
Local tumor recurrence after
Informed About Recurrence
Diagnosis and therapies
Recurrence relation, Surgical margin, Operation Ring, Recurrence quantification analysis, Relentless Recurrence, Somos' quadratic recurrence constant, Recurrence rate, Taskwarrior, The Margin (novel), Margin
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.