A vague complaint of debility, fatigue
, or exhaustion attributable to weakness of various muscles
. The weakness can be characterized as subacute or chronic, often progressive, and is a manifestation of many muscle and neuromuscular diseases
. (From Wyngaarden et al., Cecil Textbook of medicine
, 19th ed, p2251)
muscle weakness in types of
muscle WEAKNESS IS caused
showing muscle weakness
onset of muscle weakness
Cause Muscle Weakness?
knee flexors = muscles at the
Systems, organs and muscles
Diagnosis and therapies
Sarcopenic obesity, Functional weakness, Exploding head syndrome, Muscle weakness, Strengths and weaknesses of evolution, Common Weakness Enumeration, Acceleromyograph, Strengths and weaknesses, My Strongest Weakness, The Weakness (Animorphs)
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Muscle Weakness"
- My weight and height are ;- 83kg and 5.6feet
I am having some health problems so anyone helps me will be very very thankful
I feel very light weight , feel almost no weight of body, feel week , having pain in the shoulder and neck area and the pain get wor... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Muscle Weakness" or enter the forum