An acute infectious disease
caused by rubulavirus
, spread by direct contact, airborne droplet nuclei, fomites
contaminated by infectious saliva
, and perhaps urine
, and usually seen in children under the age of 15, although adults may also be affected. (From Dorland, 28th ed)
Child with mumps
Boy with Mumps
CDC - Mumps: Lab Testing for
Mumps is a contagious viral
outbreak of mumps in three
Mumps is an acute viral
Diagnosis and therapies
Mumps outbreaks in the 2000s, Micronetics Standard MUMPS, MUMPS users, MUMPS syntax, Mumps Hall, Mumps hemagglutinin-neuraminidase, Saitama City Cup, Oldham Mumps Metrolink station, MUMPS (software), Mumps (disambiguation)
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "Mumps" or enter the forum