The occurrence in an individual of two or more cell populations of different chromosomal constitutions, derived from a single zygote
, as opposed to chimerism
in which the different cell populations are derived from more than one zygote
Mosaicism - what is and
mosaicism in humans
Top 10 Most Horrible Looking
Mosaicism arising from
What is mosaicism?
X chromosome Mosaicism
Diagnosis and therapies
Germline mosaicism, Confined placental mosaicism, Mosaic (genetics), Postzygotic mutation, Aneuploidy, Vasili Sorokin, Arowana, Turner Broadcasting System Germany, Turner Broadcasting System Norway, Jeanette Bazzell Turner
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.