A tumor derived from mesothelial tissue (peritoneum
). It appears as broad sheets of cells
, with some regions containing spindle-shaped, sarcoma
and other regions showing adenomatous patterns. Pleural mesotheliomas have been linked to exposure to asbestos
. (Dorland, 27th ed)
Mesothelioma - Wikipedia
Left sided mesothelioma with
Mesothelioma is a rare form of
Mesothelioma is one of
Symptoms or signs of mesothelioma may not appear until 20 to 50 years (or
This is a case of mesothelioma
Diagnosis and therapies
Peritoneal mesothelioma, Mesothelioma, Mesomark assay, Ranpirnase, Fairchild v Glenhaven Funeral Services Ltd, David Jagolinzer, Baron & Budd, P.C., Merlin Olsen, Cappadocia, Primary peritoneal carcinoma
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "Mesothelioma" or enter the forum