Malocclusion, Angle Class I
(Angle Class I)
in which the mandible
are anteroposteriorly normal as reflected by the relationship of the first permanent molar
(i.e., in neutroclusion), but in which individual teeth are abnormally related to each other.
high-angle Class II
Angle Class I malocclusion
 Angle's classification
A. Angle Class III
Angle Class I crowded
Class I Occlusion
BBO Case RepORt Angle Class II
Angle Class II molar
Diagnosis and therapies
Invisalign, Equine malocclusion, Coronoid process, Fourier analysis, Temporal muscle, List of Fourier analysis topics, Malocclusion, Temporal nerves, Odontometrics, Conjugate Fourier series
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.