A form of cutaneous tuberculosis
. It is seen predominantly in women
and typically involves the nasal, buccal, and conjunctival mucosa.
Picture of Systemic Lupus
People with lupus often
Lupus: A Woman's Disease?
Lupus Subacute Photo
This is called discoid lupus.
Pain Lupus symptoms by flickr
Back Lupus Skin Rashes
Diagnosis and therapies
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "lupus"
- I have had sepsis 6 times through out my life and I am only 21. I had sepsis starting back as young as age 3. When I was 13, I had sepsis so bad I was in the hospital for 6 months. I had blood poisoning which caused sepsis to occur. When I was 20, I had a... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "lupus" or enter the forum