Liver Abscess, Amebic
(Amebiasis, Hepatic; Entamoebiasis, Hepatic; Abscess, Amebic, Hepatic; Abscess, Hepatic, Amebic; Abscess, Liver, Amebic; Hepatic Amebiasis; Hepatic Entamoebiasis)
Amebic Liver Abscess on CT
Types of Liver abscess:
amoebic liver abscess 
Amebic liver abscess with an
Amebic Liver Abscess:
Amebic liver abscess is a
File:Liver containing amebic
Amoebic liver abscesses (ALA)
Diagnosis and therapies
Liver abscess, Eduardo Avelino Magaña, Maga Maharaju, Tharle Nan Maga, Bhootayyana Maga Ayyu, Cristian Magaña, Magaši?i, Rancho Magaña Airstrip, Ángel Magaña, Imi Lichtenfeld
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Liver Abscess, Amebic"
- how long the pain of liver abscess stays? (+)
When liver abscess has been drained but the patient does not respond and get better from broad spectrum antiobiotics and pain killers what happens next? There were more abscesses found around the original site. The patient is weak and not eating and on... (+)