A general state of sluggishness, listless, or uninterested, with being tired, and having difficulty concentrating and doing simple tasks. It may be related to depression
or DRUG ADDICTION.
Lethargy is defined as:
beat springtime lethargy
Lethargy is what is causing it
its role in lethargy,
Diagnosis and therapies
Lethargy theorem, Lethargy (band), A Gun Called Tension, It's Hard to Write with a Little Hand, Javier Roiz, Judicial interpretation, Juvenile cellulitis, Landing at Suvla Bay, Positive affectivity, Spencer Moody
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "Lethargy" or enter the forum