Leg Length Inequality
A condition in which one of a pair of legs fails to grow as long as the other, which could result from injury or surgery
Anatomic leg length inequality
with leg length inequality
leg length discrepancy back
측만증을 나눌때 가장 많이 쓰는
Child leg length discrepancy
Leg length inequality is also
Limb length discrepancy can be
Picture: Apparently leg length
Diagnosis and therapies
Hip replacement, List of MeSH codes (C23), Greater trochanteric pain syndrome, Medullary sponge kidney, Heel lifts, Unequal leg length, Kelly Pavlik, Tape measure, Epiphysiodesis, Arup S-1
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Leg Length Inequality"
- I am a 13 year old girl and I am exactly 5 feet tall and I have a 28 inch in-seem (inside leg) and a 36 in out-seem (foot to hip). Do I have short legs or long legs? (+)
- I am a 13 year old girl and I am exactly 5 feet tall and I have a 28 in-seem and a 36 in out-seem. Do I have short legs or long legs? (+)