and roots of piper
methysticum, a shrub native to oceania
and known for its anti-anxiety
and sedative properties. Heavy usage results in some adverse effects. It contains alkaloids
; kawain, methysticin, mucilage, starch
, and yangonin. kava
is also the name of the pungent beverage prepared from the plant's roots.
preparing kava kava
four year old Kava (Piper
320 gm Kava Instant Powder
Uka Kava has been in business
Dried kava chips Fiji
Preparing King's kava by
Tanna Marang – Kava 100g
Kava Kava (band), Káva, Kava culture, Alex Kava, Vena Kava, Kava (disambiguation), Rajesh Kava, Tongan Kava Ceremony-Taumafa Kava, Pipermethystine, Desmethoxyyangonin
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.