Joint Loose Bodies
(Loose Bodies, Joint)
Fibrous, bony, cartilaginous and osteocartilaginous fragments in a synovial joint. Major causes are osteochondritis dissecans
, synovial chondromatosis
, osteophytes, fractured articular surfaces and damaged menisci.
Caused by a Loose Body in
of loose bodies
Removal of a Loose Body in the
Loose Body in Hip Joint,
Loose bodies are often
Loose bodies within the
Loose bodies on MRI.
can create loose bodies of
Diagnosis and therapies
Loose Stream, Colluvium, Loose Change, Loose cannon (disambiguation), Goof on the Loose, Loose Ends (novel), Loose Park, Loose Salute, Loose, Germany, On the Loose (1985 film)
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "Joint Loose Bodies" or enter the forum