Jaw Relation Record
(Bite Registration; Axiography; Sirognathography)
A registration of any positional relationship of the mandible
in reference to the maxillae. These records
may be any of the many vertical, horizontal, or orientation
relations. (Jablonski, Illustrated Dictionary of dentistry
Jaw relation records were made
jaw relation record and
Picture8 Jaw Relation Records
for jaw relation records,
n a record of a jaw relation
pillars with jaw relation
Jaw Relation Regestration
Diagnosis and therapies
List of MeSH codes (E06), Achard syndrome, Wafer, Wafer tumbler lock, Wafer testing, Non-contact wafer testing, Multi-project wafer service, Necco Wafers, Wafer dicing, Wafer backgrinding
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.