Any adverse condition in a patient occurring as the result of treatment by a physician, surgeon, or other health
professional, especially infections acquired by the patient during the course of treatment.
Iatrogenic Disease: The 3rd
An Iatrogenic Disease
of iatrogenic disease are
of Iatrogenic Disease.
Definition of «Iatrogenic»
Diagnosis and therapies
Subacute myelo-optic neuropathy, James Lawson (Australian doctor), AES53, AES3, AES47, Adverse event, AES Corporation, AES Algiers, AES Railcar, AES Eletropaulo
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "Iatrogenic Disease" or enter the forum