Entity page for hypokinesia
Where is hypokinesia HOT?:
3 = severe hypokinesia and
Hypokinesia - Wikipedia
fetal akinesia hypokinesia
Diagnosis and therapies
Hypokinesia, Akinetic mutism, Introduction to special relativity, Lightning talk, Summer Lightning, Lightning bolt, The Lightning Express, Trenton Lightning, Altitoxin, The "Pretty Little Lightning Paw" E.P.
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Hypokinesia"
- The recent echo test shows
Big are of Septal and apical hypokenesis.
@@The patient had a CHF last year and EF was reduced to 20%. In an year time it improved to 54% but
Can you please explain what doe "Big area of septal and apical hypokenesi... (+)
- hi, im 28 yrs.. i had an angina.. & my echo report says i have mild impared LV systolic function and mild septal hypokinesis ,, LVEF 48% ..
wat does it mean ? (+)
- Hello. I`m 22 years old girl. I had 3 times unexplained miscarriage. I have genetic illness low level of Antithrombin III. so i have to take heparin injections. I had ECHO done last summer with EF 41%. After 2 months i had MRI where EF was 54%. After my lo... (+)
- My stress echo report says that I have mild distal anterior and apical hypokinesis at rest and immediately post exercise. (+)
- If mid basal inferior wall and posterior wall akinetic. Basal septum is hypokinetic and Global LVEF=45-50% what its mean (+)
- It says in my dad's 2Decho : eccentric left ventricular hypertrophy with global hypokinesia with mildly depressed left ventricular systolic function with doppler evidence of relaxation abnormality. Trivial mitral regurgitation and tricuspid regurgitation.
- What is Hypokinetic distal IVS and anterior wall of LV. Mildly reduced LV Systolic functions. No LV clot or intracavitary mass seen. LVEF : 50% .Is it a dangerous sign for Heart. What is the cure. Whether it can be cured with medicines or changing Life Sty... (+)
- I am asymptomatic. >20% overweight, hypertensive since 2 yrs, BP 170/110 before B blockers; now 130/90. My ECHO report says" Mild apico posterior hypokinesia. LV diastolic dysfunction. LV systolic dysfunction. EF 46%. Mild LV enlargement. No clots ... (+)
- let me know whether hypokinesia is reversible (+)
- My periodic echo results recently changed from moderate inferobasal hypokinesia to "severe inferobasal hypokinesia" For 6 months due to a severe athsma attach was unable to exercise on the treadmill. Am now back on the treadmill and my exercise t... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Hypokinesia" or enter the forum