Entity page for hypokinesia
Where is hypokinesia HOT?:
3 = severe hypokinesia and
Hypokinesia. 1/ www.barnesandnoble.com
with fetal hypokinesia and
Rats at Pre-hypokinesia,
Diagnosis and therapies
Hypokinesia, Akinetic mutism, Introduction to special relativity, Lightning talk, Summer Lightning, Lightning bolt, The Lightning Express, Trenton Lightning, Altitoxin, The "Pretty Little Lightning Paw" E.P.
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Hypokinesia"
- hi, im 28 yrs.. i had an angina.. & my echo report says i have mild impared LV systolic function and mild septal hypokinesis ,, LVEF 48% ..
wat does it mean ? (+)
- Hello. I`m 22 years old girl. I had 3 times unexplained miscarriage. I have genetic illness low level of Antithrombin III. so i have to take heparin injections. I had ECHO done last summer with EF 41%. After 2 months i had MRI where EF was 54%. After my lo... (+)
- My stress echo report says that I have mild distal anterior and apical hypokinesis at rest and immediately post exercise. (+)
- If mid basal inferior wall and posterior wall akinetic. Basal septum is hypokinetic and Global LVEF=45-50% what its mean (+)
- It says in my dad's 2Decho : eccentric left ventricular hypertrophy with global hypokinesia with mildly depressed left ventricular systolic function with doppler evidence of relaxation abnormality. Trivial mitral regurgitation and tricuspid regurgitation.
- What is Hypokinetic distal IVS and anterior wall of LV. Mildly reduced LV Systolic functions. No LV clot or intracavitary mass seen. LVEF : 50% .Is it a dangerous sign for Heart. What is the cure. Whether it can be cured with medicines or changing Life Sty... (+)
- I am asymptomatic. >20% overweight, hypertensive since 2 yrs, BP 170/110 before B blockers; now 130/90. My ECHO report says" Mild apico posterior hypokinesia. LV diastolic dysfunction. LV systolic dysfunction. EF 46%. Mild LV enlargement. No clots ... (+)
- let me know whether hypokinesia is reversible (+)
- My periodic echo results recently changed from moderate inferobasal hypokinesia to "severe inferobasal hypokinesia" For 6 months due to a severe athsma attach was unable to exercise on the treadmill. Am now back on the treadmill and my exercise t... (+)
- The doctors have diagnosed my wife as having having Isochemic heart disease, angina, mild anterior wall non Q Mycardial infraction, Mild DV Dysfunction , Angina , LAH , Hypertension, dyslipidemia and hypothyroid . They have advised coronary angiography
Leave a message or picture about "Hypokinesia" or enter the forum