(Tuberculin-Type Hypersensitivity; Hypersensitivity, Tuberculin-Type; Hypersensitivity, Type IV; Type IV Hypersensitivity)
delayed for 24-48 hours.
Hypersensitivity Reaction Type
Type 4b Hypersensitivity
Type 4a Hypersensitivity
Type IV hypersensitivity
Diagnosis and therapies
Oxazolone, Allergic reactions to anaesthesia, Type III hypersensitivity, Type II hypersensitivity, Hypersensitivity, Anchor paper, Sadhna TV, Heliophobia, Hyperkatifeia, Type IV hypersensitivity
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Hypersensitivity, Delayed"
- sorry it is hard to type while breathing like this, i meant it has been over six weeks not two* (+)
- I spent the night in emergency hyperventalating(excuse my spelling) and the doctors did many tests to find out the cause. In conclusion after many many tests they cme to the conclusion it was caused my hypersensitivity most likely due to a kidney problem ... (+)