The genetic process of crossbreeding between genetically dissimilar parents
to produce a hybrid.
History: Genetic Similarities, Page 2 of 3
Genetic transformation and “graft-hybridization” in flowering
Genetic Origins of Microbial Virulence | Learn Science at Scitable
breen lab @ ncsu
The cinnamyl alcohol dehydrogenase gene structure in Picea abies
Genetic divergence and introgressive hybridization betweenAlnus
Genetic variation and hybridization in SwedishSchoenus (Cyperaceae
Hilary Hodge » indigo rose tomato
Diagnosis and therapies
Transgressive segregation, Hybrid inviability, List of Nepenthes natural hybrids, Hybridity, Haldane's rule, Introgression, Drosophila hybrid sterility, Hybrid (biology), Gamebird hybrids, Nepenthes hamiguitanensis
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.