The use of humans
as investigational subjects.
radiation and human radiation
from Human Experimentation
World Human Experiments
or more junior personnel. Those were dealt with separately in other
human experimentation in
Diagnosis and therapies
Office for Human Research Protections, Regulatory requirement, Voluntarism (action), Nazi human experimentation, Human experimentation in North Korea, Institutional review board, Voluntaryism, Oversight of the Troubled Asset Relief Program, IRB: Ethics & Human Research, Voluntarism
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.