(Arhinencephaly; Alobar Holoprosencephaly; Lobar Holoprosencephaly; Semilobar Holoprosencephaly)
Diagnosis and therapies
Holoprosencephaly, Hypotelorism, Cebocephaly, Ethmocephaly, Prosencephalon, Lancia Beta, TGIF2, TGIF, Tgif (program), TGIF (disambiguation)
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Holoprosencephaly"
- I just received that my my unborn son has holoprosencephaly. I am 6 months pregnant and cannot believe that in 2 days i will have to end my pregnancy. I am both sad and in denial my doctor says that i am in survival mode and after the pregnancy has been te... (+)
- I have a 5 years old beautiful girl with semi lobar holoprosencephaly.
She does not speak or walk. She is completely dependent. She eats by mouth and is otherwise healthy. It's been hard and an emotional roller coaster. She is very difficult to care for. S... (+)
- I was 14 weeks pregnant and went for the routine ultrasound. Suddenly after doing the ultrasound, doctor told me that your pregnancy is not healthy as it is showing the symptoms of semilobor holoprosencephaly in which the brain of the baby is partially dev... (+)
- i was pregnant with my first chld and she was diagnosed with an alobar holoprosencephaly , i wanna have another baby but im scared this will happen again, does anyone kno if this will happen to me again ?] (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Holoprosencephaly" or enter the forum