Hematoma, Subdural, Acute
(Hemorrhage, Subdural, Acute; Subdural Hematoma, Acute)
Subdural hematoma - Wikipedia
Subdural hematoma as marked by
Acute Subdural Hematoma
Acute subdural hematoma.
Acute Subdural Hematoma.
region and acute subdural
acute subdural hemorrhage lookfordiagnosis.com
ACUTE SUBDURAL HEMATOMA see
Diagnosis and therapies
Subdural hygroma, Subdural hematoma, Subdural effusion, Subdural empyema, Intracranial hemorrhage, Subdural space, Burst lobe, SDHS, Paroxysmal hand hematoma, Hematoma
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Hematoma, Subdural, Acute"
- My 91 yr old father fell and had a subdural hematoma. He was hospitalized, the bleeding stopped and they sent him home with scheduled followup CT scans 4 weeks later. The followup scans showed the blood was thickening and Dr said it should resolve itself... (+)
- I was told by the doctors on 4/21 that there is a 99% chance my small, subdural hematoma will heal by it self. I dont have any pain unless I inadvertently jar my head or move it to fast. I go back on 4/29 for another CT scan. Anyone else have or had... (+)
- Tess, did anyone respond to your question. Did you make that flight and did you have any problems? I was also in an auto accident 2 years ago and had 2 large acute subdural hematomas and am concerned for my future. How are you doing since your accident?... (+)
- Was in a serious car accident in June of 2010 when we were sitting still and a truck driver ran into the back of our Lincoln Town Car and totalled it. Was treated for broken right foot and had serious back pain for months. 3 months after the accident, my... (+)
I have 2mm subdural haematoma which happened on 25th of April after I was hit by a car while riding my byke. I have trip planed to Europe flying out on 17 June about 7 weeks after the accident. I was told that the haematoma will absorb on its own.... (+)