(Hearing Impairment; Hypoacusis)
A general term for the complete or partial loss of the ability to hear from one or both ears.
Most people with hearing loss
Hearing loss is silent
and Causes of Hearing Loss
The gradual loss of hearing
Hearing loss is often gradual
What's Hearing Loss?
Sensorineural Hearing Loss is
Audiology > hearing loss Types
Diagnosis and therapies
United States congressional hearing, Action on Hearing Loss, Hearing (person), Hearing (sense), Hearing range, Siemens Hearing Instruments, Horace Mann School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Australian Hearing, Army–McCarthy hearings, Contested case hearing
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "Hearing Loss" or enter the forum