A relatively small nodular inflammatory lesion containing grouped mononuclear phagocytes
, caused by infectious and noninfectious agents.
Granuloma without necrosis in
Granuloma Ode to the granuloma
Chronic granulomatous disease.
granuloma with a Langhan's
Diagnosis and therapies
Sperm granuloma, Granulomatous mastitis, Supperative granuloma, Silicone granuloma, Zirconium granuloma, Fibrin ring granuloma, Granuloma, Beryllium granuloma, Interstitial granulomatous dermatitis, Idiopathic facial aseptic granuloma
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "granuloma"
- why does the medical unfit me to work when they detect oi had calcified granuloma? (+)
- i have a plyogenic granuloma on my thumb that hasnt gone away for 4-5 months. I keep opening up the injury while fishing. (got the plyogenic granuloma while trying to dig out a sliver) Pretty confident it's nothing derious, would just like some advice on a... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "granuloma" or enter the forum