(Fournier Disease; Fournier's Gangrene)
Fournier's Gangrene | InTechOpen
File:Fournier gangrene 01.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
From the Archives of the AFIP
Photos related to Fournier's Gangrene
Squamous cell carcinoma of the scrotum
Doctors Gates: Fournier's Gangrene Reconstructed By Pedicle Thigh
Fournier's Gangrene in a Heterosexual Man: A Complication of
Fournier's Gangrene: Current Practices : Figure 1
Diagnosis and therapies
Fournier RF-5, Fournier Register, Guy Fournier, Sève Fournier, Fournier gangrene, Fournier RF-10, Pierre Simon Fournier, François Fournier, Sébastien Fournier (chemist), Frank Fournier
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Fournier Gangrene"
I had a paper cut 5 days ago. I didn't bother to clean it because it looked small. It got infected with pus the next day. Today it looked healed on the outside, but it looks red under the skin. Now it is puffy and numb. Do I have gangrene? What sho... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Fournier Gangrene" or enter the forum