The presence in food
of harmful, unpalatable, or otherwise objectionable foreign substances, e.g. chemicals, microorganisms or diluents, before, during, or after processing or storage.
the Contaminated Food Took
FOOD CONTAMINATION MONITORING
Heavy contamination of plants
The contaminants were not
Food Contaminants Take?
Food poisoning and food
Diagnosis and therapies
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
We do not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content in this site. Click here for the full disclaimer.