The presence in food
of harmful, unpalatable, or otherwise objectionable foreign substances, e.g. chemicals, microorganisms or diluents, before, during, or after processing or storage.
eating contaminated foods.
the Contaminated Food Took
Heavy contamination of plants
Food poisoning and food
The contaminants were not
for food safety issued by
Diagnosis and therapies
Tolerable daily intake, Food contaminant, Hazard analysis and critical control points, Protein adulteration in the People's Republic of China, Critical control point, List of food contamination incidents, Outline of food preparation, Glucomannan, Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People, Adulteration of Coffee Act 1718
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.