Blocking of a blood
vessel by a blood
clot or foreign matter that has been transported from a distant site by the blood
of a pulmonary embolism
in amniotic fluid embolism
a pulmonary embolism.
What is a pulmonary embolism?
Pulmonary Embolism - BIMC
Diagnosis and therapies
Pulmonary angiography, High probability instruction, Thrombotic storm, Palla's sign, Embolism (disambiguation), High probability trade, Arvind Apte, ?apte Seri, Embolism, CT pulmonary angiogram
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "Embolism" or enter the forum