(Atheroembolism; Cholesterol Embolism)
of lipid debris from an ulcerated atheromatous deposit, generally from a large artery to small arterial branches. It is usually small and rarely causes infarction
. (Stedman, 25th ed)
embolism, cholesterol : KMLE
Cholesterol Emboli Syndrome
Cholesterol emboli Livedo
(Atheroembolism; <b>Cholesterol Embolism</b>)
Cholesterol emboli =الصمامة
Diagnosis and therapies
Hypocholesterolemia, Cholesterol depletion, List of cholesterol in foods, Iatrogenic hypocholesterolemia, Cholesterol, Reverse cholesterol transport, Cholesterol total synthesis, Reverse epidemiology, Lipid hypothesis, Thiol-activated cytolysin
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.