(Eczema, Vesicular Palmoplantar; Pompholyx; Vesicular Palmoplantar Eczema)
A recurrent eczematous reaction characterized by the development of vesicular eruptions on the palms and soles, particularly along the sides and between the digits. It is accompanied by pruritus
, a burning sensation
, and hyperhidrosis
. The disease
is self-limiting, lasting only a few weeks. (Dorland, 27th ed)
dyshidrotic eczema pix
Late stage of dyshidrosis on
Dyshidrotic eczema is
dyshidrotic eczema picture
Picture of Dyshidrotic Eczema:
Causes of Dyshidrotic Eczema
Diagnosis and therapies
Cyclostrema pompholyx, Daphnella pompholyx, Dyshidrosis, Keratolysis exfoliativaNutritional deficiency eczema, Xerotic eczema, Circumostomy eczema, Hand eczema, Dogger Bank itch, International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood,
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "Eczema, Dyshidrotic" or enter the forum