An ester of phthalic acid. It appears as a light
-colored, odorless liquid and is used as a plasticizer for many resins and elastomers
Bis(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate esterase, Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate, Phthalate 4,5-dioxygenase, Di-(2-ethylhexyl)phosphoric acid, Bis(2-ethylhexyl) adipate, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Ethylhexyl triazone, Diisobutyl phthalate, Diisodecyl phthalate, Potassium hydrogen phthalate
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.