A type of irritant dermatitis
localized to the area in contact with a diaper and occurring most often as a reaction to prolonged contact with urine
, or retained soap or detergent.
Image Filename: diaper-rash-2.
treatment of diaper rash
Bacterial diaper dermatitis:
Yeast Diaper Rash Photo A
Diagnosis and therapies
Irritant diaper dermatitis, Swim diaper, Vusion, Red Diapers: Growing Up in the Communist Left, Blue diaper syndrome, Diaper, Diaper Island, Diaper Party, Diaper candidiasis, The Adventures of Super Diaper Baby
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "Diaper Rash" or enter the forum