The determination of the nature
of a disease
or condition, or the distinguishing of one disease
or condition from another. Assessment may be made through physical examination
, laboratory tests, or the likes. Computerized programs may be used to enhance the decision-making process.
Diagnosis or diagnossa
lyme disease diagnosis cartoon
diagnosis. Abbreviations: Dx
Fall 2009 - Diagnosis
Diagnosis and therapies
Prenatal diagnosis, Sequenom, Natera, Diagnosis of exclusion, Nephroptosis, Bleeding on probing, Erectopus, Leukocoria, Tanycolagreus, Hypolipoproteinemia
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.