formed by normal pulp after completion of root end formation.
secondary dentin or by
Secondary dentine looks marble
Secondary Dentin (Continued)
of secondary dentin;
primary dentin, secondary
Diagnosis and therapies
Dentin, Dental caries, Dentinogenesis, Dentin phosphoprotein, Reactionary, The Reactionaries, Radioactive dentin abrasion, Dentine Peak, Reactionary (album), Special Combat Aggressive Reactionary System
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "dentin, secondary" or enter the forum