(Inclusion Disease; Salivary Gland Virus Disease; Cytomegalic Inclusion Disease)
Diagnosis and therapies
Congenital cytomegalovirus infection, Cytomegalovirus colitis, List of University of Toledo people, University of Toledo College of Law, Eleanor of Toledo, Almonacid de Toledo, Burguillos de Toledo, Villamiel de Toledo, Toledo Botanical Garden, Tenth Council of Toledo
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Cytomegalovirus Infections"
- What is the prognosis of patients (immunocompromised and immunocompetent) who present with concurrent HSV1 and CMV meningoencephalitis as confirmed by PCR on the CSF? (+)
- I would like to know if thre are risks for the unborn child if the mother is positive with this virus. Thank you. (+)