Cranial Nerve Diseases
(Cranial Neuropathies; Cranial Neuropathies, Multiple; Neuropathies, Cranial)
Disorders of one or more of the twelve cranial nerves
. With the exception of the optic and olfactory nerves, this includes disorders of the brain stem
nuclei from which the cranial nerves
originate or terminate.
Diplopia and Cranial Nerve
Cranial Nerve Diseases Cranial
Cranial Nerve VIII :
The 3rd cranial nerve
12 Cranial Nerves
Viewing the Cranial Nerves
Diagnosis and therapies
Cranial nerve, Cranial nerve disease, Cranial nerve nucleus, Cranial nerve ganglia, Frédéric Justin Collet, Cranial nerve examination, Tension myositis syndrome, List of mnemonics for the cranial nerves, Cranial nerve zero, Neurosarcoidosis
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Cranial Nerve Diseases"
- 29 year old adult - diagnosed with 6th nerve palsy- now doctors testing for MS.
Only symptoms are 6th nerve palsy- no pain, no loss to colour vision, only complaint is the blurriness and sometimes diplopia ( double vision)
MRI showed slight lesions on ey... (+)
- i need a breef not about cranial & spinal neuro pathi (+)