(Erythroxylon; Erythroxylon coca)
Any of several South American shrubs of the Erythroxylon genus (and family
) that yield cocaine
; the leaves are chewed with alum for CNS stimulation.
Coca is a medicine not a drug!
Killing Coca Plants
Coca Licensing Is a Weapon in
Mate De Coca - Pijama Cafe
The Coca Plant.html
Coca leaf producers toss coca
Coca flour, Triple 3x Coca Tea, Coca (pastry), Coca, Coca Cola West Red Sparks, Coca Colla, Coca River (Sl?nic), Erythroxylum coca, Coca tea, Coca Sek
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.