(Autosomal Chromosome Disorders; Chromosome Abnormality Disorders)
Clinical conditions caused by an abnormal chromosome constitution in which there is extra or missing chromosome material (either a whole chromosome or a chromosome segment). (from Thompson et al., genetics
, 5th ed, p429)
How Chromosome Abnormalities Happen: Meiosis, Mitosis, Maternal
Down Syndrome | Nursing Crib
Rare Chromosomal Disorders Stories at Prenatal Partners for Life
13 chromosomal disorders you may not have heard of | Friendship
Chromosome 18 Disorders Stock Image - Image: 26951561
June 96, Screen 2
Diagnosis and therapies
Sex chromosome disorders, Sex differences in humans, Sexual XXXXX!, Sow's ear effect, Samantha's Law, XXXY syndrome, Skewed X-inactivation, Penta X syndrome, PHF16, PHF17
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Chromosome Disorders"
We recently received my 22 month old son's genetic blood test on Saturday. Currently, we are waiting to see a Genetisist. It came back that he has a Duplication of the Xp22.33. Does anyone know what this means? I have researched this and haven'... (+)