A malignant neoplasm characterized by the formation of numerous, irregular, finger-like projections of fibrous stroma that is covered with a surface layer of neoplastic epithelial cells
. (Stedman, 25th ed)
File:Papillary renal cell
Papillary carcinoma of the
papillary carcinoma can be
papillary carcinoma of the
Papillary thyroid carcinoma
Papillary Carcinoma is one of
Diagnosis and therapies
Spindle cell carcinoma, Carcinoma, Metaplastic carcinoma, Anaplastic carcinoma, Anaplastic thyroid cancer, Carcinoma in situ, Nasopharyngeal carcinoma, Carcinoma Angels, Cancer of unknown primary origin, NUT midline carcinoma
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.