Carcinoma, Papillary, Follicular
A thyroid neoplasm of mixed papillary and follicular arrangement. Its biological behavior
is the same as that of a papillary adenocarcinoma
of the thyroid. (From DeVita Jr et al., Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 3d ed, p1271)
Follicular variant papillary
Thyroid papillary carcinoma
papillary carcinoma of the
to follicular carcinomas,
Papillary carcinoma is the
Papillary thyroid carcinoma
Both follicular carcinoma and
view of Follicular variant
Diagnosis and therapies
Spindle cell carcinoma, Carcinoma, Metaplastic carcinoma, Anaplastic carcinoma, Anaplastic thyroid cancer, Carcinoma in situ, Nasopharyngeal carcinoma, Carcinoma Angels, Cancer of unknown primary origin, NUT midline carcinoma
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.