Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
(Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
A heterogeneous aggregate of at least three distinct histological types of lung
cancer, including SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA; adenocarcinoma
; and LARGE CELL CARCINOMA. They are dealt with collectively because of the shared properties of poor response to conventional chemotherapy and the potential for cure with surgical resection in a fraction of patients
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Two-panel drawing of stage I non-small cell lung cancer. First panel
Non Small Cell Lung Carcinoma
non-small cell lung cancer
Lung cancer - non-small cell;
-Lung Cancer: non-small cell-
Non-small-cell lung cancer
Diagnosis and therapies
Non-small-cell lung carcinoma, H1299, Lung cancer, Targeted therapy of lung cancer, Mapatumumab, Vadimezan, Vandetanib, Lung cancer screening, Pathological staging, Manchester score
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.