(Hepatoma; Hepatocellular Carcinoma)
A primary malignant neoplasm of epithelial liver
cells. It ranges from a well-differentiated tumor with epithelial cells
indistinguishable from normal hepatocytes
to a poorly differentiated neoplasm. The cells may be uniform or markedly pleomorphic, or form giant cells
. Several classification
schemes have been suggested.
Hepatocellular Carcinoma in
Diagnosis and therapies
Fibrolamellar hepatocellular carcinoma, Milan criteria, Hashem El-Serag, Edmondson, Baltimore, HULC (gene), Keating v. Edmondson, Nathan Edmondson, Edmondson Junior College, Henry Edmondson (educationalist), George Edmondson (educationalist)
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.