Blood Grouping And Crossmatching
(Blood Typing; Crossmatching, Blood)
to determine presence or absence of blood
, testing of serum
to determine the presence or absence of antibodies
to these antigens
, and selecting biocompatible blood
by crossmatching samples from the donor against samples from the recipient. Crossmatching is performed prior to transfusion.
Blood Group serology and cross
Blood typing and crossmatching
recipient's blood group,
Blood-grouping & Cross
of blood grouping plates,
Blood Group Antigens
Blood Type (Group): Blood Type
Cross Matching Blood Types
Diagnosis and therapies
Techno, Detroit techno, Acid techno, Hardcore techno, Rotterdam techno, TJ Innova Engineering & Technology, Techno Squirrels, Techno Fan, Balurghat Techno India Group Public School, Techno (computer virus)
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.