Infections by bacteria
, general or unspecified.
File:Bacterial infections and
bacterial infections was
Infections of the Skin and its
bacterial infections: the
Bacteria are microorganisms
a strain of the bacteria
Are all bacterial infections
Diagnosis and therapies
Anaerobic infection, Gram-positive bacterial infection, External bacterial infection (fish), List of Ficus diseases, List of sweetgum diseases, Pus (disambiguation), Phlegmon, Buick Invicta, Gimenez stain, Sharklet (material)
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.