An immunosuppressive agent used in combination with cyclophosphamide
in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
. According to the Fourth Annual Report on carcinogens
(NTP 85-002, 1985), this substance has been listed as a known carcinogen. (Merck Index, 11th ed)
Azathioprine Official FDA information, side effects and uses.
Azathioprine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Imuran (Azathioprine) Patient Information: Side Effects and Drug
Imuran (Azathioprine) Drug Information: Description, User Reviews
Azathioprine - Pill Identifier | Drugs.
Multiple Sclerosis Research: Beta interferon and azathioprine
Bone marrow suppression, Thiopurine methyltransferase, Azathioprine, Aza, Joan of Aza, Juana de Aza, Hof Aza Regional Council, Aza, Azerbaijan, P?aza, Paul Azaïs
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.