A condition characterized by the complete absence of semen
. This disorder should be differentiated from azoospermia
, absence of sperm in the semen
Aspermia - complete lack of
seminal fluid (aspermia).
Yq deletion, aspermia, and
Diagnosis and therapies
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Aspermia"
I am a sick-pensioner going on 71 yrs. For some 6 mths ago I was confronted with aspermia, which is not in it self of any concern, but I wonder can it be dangerous in some way, or caused by some disease?
br. bjarne (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Aspermia" or enter the forum