, especially of the great toe, as a result of gout
. Acute gouty arthritis
often is precipitated by trauma, infection
, etc. The initial attacks are usually monoarticular but later attacks are often polyarticular.
Catalog of Clinical Images
Gout - Cedars-
Singapore Sports and Orthopaedic Clinic – Gout
Gout Pictures Slideshow: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments of Gout
Appendicular Arthritis — UW Radiology
Gout: An Update - September 15, 2007 - American Family Physician
Diagnosis and therapies
Seronegative arthritis, Outline of Norfolk Island, History of Norfolk, Pathobiology of Early Arthritis Cohort, National Arthritis Awareness Program, Earl of Norfolk, Duke of Norfolk, Arthritis Foundation, Norfolk Boobook, Norfolk Horn (sheep)
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "Arthritis, Gouty" or enter the forum