(Fangfeng; Glehnia; Saposhnikovia; Smyrnium; Umbelliferae)
A large plant family
in the order Apiales, also known as Umbelliferae. Most are aromatic herbs with alternate, feather-divided leaves that are sheathed at the base. The flowers
often form a conspicuous flat-topped umbel. Each small individual flower is usually bisexual, with five sepals, five petals, and an enlarged disk at the base of the style. The fruits are ridged and are composed of two parts that split open at maturity.
Bee-fly on Apiaceae,
Apiaceae subfamily Apioideae
simple leaves in Apiaceae.
Astrantia (Apiaceae) image
Drawing of Apiaceae (Fig.
Anthriscus sylvestris, Chaerophyllum temulum, Changium, Chaerophyllum, Anthriscus, Apiaceae, List of Apiaceae genera, Cachrys, Niphogeton, Bifora (plant)
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.