(Angor Pectoris; Stenocardia)
What is angina pectoris?
Angina pectoris is the result
Angina Pectoris Definition
Angina Pectoris - Definition
from angina pectoris,
Stable angina or chronic
Diagnosis and therapies
Canadian Cardiovascular Society grading of angina pectoris, Angina pectoris, Canadian Cardiovascular Society, Fatty acid oxidation inhibitors, Antianginal, F15845, Karen Thorndike, Lauder Brunton, Alseroxylon, Optimising Management of Angina
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Angina Pectoris"
- I you need to go to the doctor and consult your problem in detail. So that you could be better advised. Take necessary medicines and if required get proper treatments and operation also. You must be very careful about your health. (+)
- I have had very strong right sided chest pain for the last 2 weeks that's crushing or feels really tight. It lasts for hours and comes sometimes after complete bed rest. It's worse after exertion with soaking sweat and exhaustion. I had an MI 3 years ago a... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Angina Pectoris" or enter the forum