A reduction in the number of circulating erythrocytes
or in the quantity of hemoglobin.
Anemia - Wikipedia, the free
Anemia signs and symptoms of
Relative frequencies of anemia
current anemia therapy,
Anemia in EB is caused by many
Another common type of anemia
Diagnosis and therapies
Erythropoiesis-stimulating agent, Darbepoetin alfa, Normocytic anemia, Anemia mexicana, Anemia rotundifolia, Hematide, Anemia (disambiguation), Normochromic anemia, Anemia (fern), Kelsey Harrison
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Anemia"
- The cause is not known in most cases
This is called 'dysfunctional uterine bleeding'. In this condition the uterus (womb) and ovaries are normal. It is not a hormone problem. Ovulation is usually normal and the periods are regular. A chemical called prosta... (+)
- I have anemia due to the aount of blood I loose every month when I am on my period..I loose the same amount of blood as someone does when they have a misscarriage. I am sick, tired..fainting, heavy breathing. stomach cramps. I have been prescripted with t... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Anemia" or enter the forum