A reduction in the number of circulating erythrocytes
or in the quantity of hemoglobin.
Herbal remedies for anemia are
Aplastic anemia is a rare
Do You Struggle with Anemia?
Other causes of anemia include
How is anemia treated?
What is the outlook (prognosis) for anemia? Woman feeling weak, tired,
Las células rojas y la anemia
Anemia Eyes VS Normal Eyes
Diagnosis and therapies
Darbepoetin alfa, Anemia rotundifolia, Anemia mexicana, Anemia (fern), Aplastic anemia, HGB, Anemia of chronic disease, Pernicious anemia, Myelophthisic anemia, Acute posthemorrhagic anemia
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "anemia"
- The cause is not known in most cases
This is called 'dysfunctional uterine bleeding'. In this condition the uterus (womb) and ovaries are normal. It is not a hormone problem. Ovulation is usually normal and the periods are regular. A chemical called prosta... (+)
- I have anemia due to the aount of blood I loose every month when I am on my period..I loose the same amount of blood as someone does when they have a misscarriage. I am sick, tired..fainting, heavy breathing. stomach cramps. I have been prescripted with t... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "anemia" or enter the forum