MF section1 Aplastic anemia
page for aplastic anemia
than aplastic anemia.
Diz-se haver anemia (do grego,
between aplastic anemia
from aplastic anemia.
Diagnosis and therapies
Erythropoiesis-stimulating agent, Darbepoetin alfa, Normocytic anemia, Anemia mexicana, Anemia rotundifolia, Hematide, Anemia (disambiguation), Normochromic anemia, Anemia (fern), Kelsey Harrison
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Anemia, Aplastic"
- Well I did not know much about anemia but I know that it could be cured naturally and for that let me suggest you a website where you can get with dr. advise to cure anemia here,,, http://www.biogetica.com/is-any-anemia-treatment-like-iron-supplements-a-c... (+)
- CORRECTION *FIRST BMT WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL* (+)
- My 14 years old daughter had severe aplastic anemia in 2009 and received a stem cell transplant from her brother. Today she is fine and her numbers are normal. There is light at the end of the tunnel. (+)
- Hello, i am a mother of 2yrs old son who has an idiopathic aplastic anemia when he was 7months old, now he is just turning to 2yrs old on the 11th july, he is now at one of singapore hospitals for his second BMT (Bone Marrow Transplant) the first one was o... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Anemia, Aplastic" or enter the forum