Loss of a limb or other bodily appendage by accidental injury.
Traumatic amputation of lower
Traumatic Amputation of right
Extremity Trauma > Amputations
Traumatic amputation is the
trauma · amputation · finger
Traumatic amputation of Finger
Diagnosis and therapies
Forequarter amputation, Amputation, Congenital amputation, Providence Healthcare (Toronto), Jaipur leg, Gigli saw, Krajná Porúbka, Por?bka, Por?bka, ?obez County, Por?bka, ?widwin County
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Amputation, Traumatic"
- Hi I was wondering how others dealt with traumatic amputations or other amputations. I had a very bad accident on May 9th 2011 the day after Mothers day last year. It has been a really hard change as it was my dominant hand. I had no palm and the surgeon D... (+)