A barbiturate with hypnotic and sedative properties (but not antianxiety). Adverse effects are mainly a consequence of dose-related CNS depression
and the risk
of dependence with continued use is high. (From Martindale, The Extra Pharmacopoeia, 30th ed, p565)
Dexamyl, Amobarbital, Ben Wada, Lakes of Wada, Takeo Wada, Wada, Wada Nei, Auditory masking, Wada Koremasa, Tawar Umbi Wada
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.